1) For the price I spent on Uber I could have bought a Toyota Prius.
2) I've travelled the distance from LA to New York, 3 FULL times.
3) I could have watched the Titanic (movie) sink 124 times.
4) Our Nation's Capital is the most expensive City.
5) Apparently I hate cold weather.
6) I once spent $268 after a concert... and only went 20 miles.
7) It's cheaper to Uber to LA than to fly 130 miles.
8) Uber's algorithms are fair and don't price gouge (based on time).
9) On Average, I'm going to pay around $13 every time I use Uber.
10) I'm starting to use Uber less, but still paying about the same.
Want more insight like this? Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook!